- November 19, 2019, 10:00 am: Art Class: Pastels
ICL Art Class is proud to have Mary Lynne Kennedy teaching a Pastel Class at our library every Tuesday morning at 10 am from Tuesday, November 5th to Tuesday, December 17th.
There is not cost for this class, but participants will need to purchase their own supplies:
- One 12" x 18" Gaterboard or stiff board of your choice to be used for mounting your paper.
- One 9" x 12" UART 400 grit sanded paper (can be purchased at class by the sheet)
- Hard pastels for underpainting and detail
- Soft pastels
- Paper towels, wet wipes, and/or cloth towels for wiping hands and cleaning work space
- A pencil
For any further questions you have please contact Mary Lynne Kennedy at 970-749-0622.
- November 19, 2019, 1:00 pm: ICL Knitters
Join our lovely group of knitters for a beverage and a chat every Tuesday at 1:00 PM.
- November 19, 2019, 4:00 pm: Inklings
Join Inklings, ICL’s book club for young readers, for snacks and an exciting reading adventure. Inklings meets every Tuesday from 4-5 pm and is open to all 3rd-5th graders
- November 19, 2019, 5:30 pm: Family Reading Circles
ICL will be hosting a 6-week Family Literacy event. Dinner will be provided. After the meal, the parents/caregivers will learn and practice ways to increase literacy in the home. The children will engage in age appropriate literacy related activities. Please sign up in advance at the service desk. This free program will begin Tuesday, October 15 from 5:30-7:00 and run 6 weeks through November 19.
- November 20, 2019, 9:15 am: Storytime
Join in the fun with stories, songs, puppets and more that encourage development of early literacy skills in young children!
- November 20, 2019, 2:00 pm: Teen Café
Come hang out at Teen Café!
Teen Café is open to teens in grades 6-12.
- Relax with friends
- Play games
- Get help with homework
- Make crafts
- Have FUN!
- November 20, 2019, 6:15 pm: ICL Board of Trustees Meeting
The Ignacio Community Library Board Trustees meets on the third Wednesday of each month at 6:15 PM in the IDEA Lab of the Ignacio Community Library.
The public is invited to attend meetings of the ICL Board of Trustees. All are open to the public, unless confidential library or personnel business is being conducted.
Public attendees to ICL Board meetings are not required to register or provide personal information.
Read the agenda here: November 2019 Agenda